This is the home page of the Plasma Physics Division of the European Physical Society.
- early registration to the 40th EPS Plasma Physics conference until April 30th
- post-deadline submission of abstracts until May 24th
- call for entries to the Itoh Project Prize in Plasma Turbulence 2013: submission deadline the 21st of June
- call for entries for the 2013 EPS/PPCF poster prize
Objectives of the Plasma Physics Division
- to unite European scientists interested in the physics of fully and partially ionized gases
- to promote research and teaching in plasma physics and its applications, to facilitate research collaboration and to represent European physicists outside Europe
- to coordinate activities with the other physical societies, such as the American Physical Society and the Physical Society of Japan
- to collaborate on the Editorial Board of Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion.