This is the home page of the Plasma Physics Division of the European Physical Society.
- Election to renew the Board of the BPIF section: call for candidates till JANUARY 15. More information here.
- The 45th EPS conference on Plasma Physics will be held in Prague (Czech Republic) 2-6 July 2018. It is now possible to nominate plenary and invited speakers from the plasma physics community. The nomination form can be found here. Please be aware that members of the Program Committee or the EPS DPP Board are not eligible for nomination. As a rule, a specific speaker cannot be invited if he or she has already been an invited speaker in the preceding two conferences. The deadline for proposals is 20th October 2017.
- Mentoring scheme for Women in Physics: for more information, click here.
Objectives of the Plasma Physics Division
- to unite European scientists interested in the physics of fully and partially ionized gases
- to promote research and teaching in plasma physics and its applications, to facilitate research collaboration and to represent European physicists outside Europe
- to coordinate activities with the other physical societies, such as the American Physical Society and the Physical Society of Japan
- to collaborate on the Editorial Board of Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion.