Welcome to the web site of the Beam Plasma & Inertial Fusion (BP&IF) section of the Plasma Physics Division of the European Physical Society (EPS).
The section provides a forum for physicists working on plasma physics with high energy high power beams. The focus is on theoretical, numerical and experimental investigation of:
- laser and particle beam interaction with plasmas,
- hydrodynamics and instabilities in laser plasmas,
- high-energy-density plasmas,
- inertial confinement fusion,
- laser- and plasma-based radiation and particle sources,
- ultra-intense laser interaction,
- high-field physics.
Board of the EPS-DPP BP&IF section
The composition of the Board can be found here.